Home » Purpose » Talent Sustainability
At PepsiCo Europe, we are focused on making our company a Great Place to Work and we are committed to ensuring that our most valuable assets, our employees, have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally within an inclusive and engaging environment
This is why we are dedicated to being an organisation in which talent from every background can flourish, which offers a dynamic career for everyone, which rewards performance, and which can flex around changing needs through different life stages.
Our Goals & Commitments
- Culture: Enable our people to thrive by providing a supportive and empowering workplace.
- Career: Provide opportunities that strengthen our associates' skills and capabilities to drive sustainable growth.
- Community: Contribute to better living standards in the communities we serve.
Our commitment to talent has beenrecognised through a number of high profile accolades across Europe:
- In February 2011, PepsiCo Italy was recognised as one of the Best Companies in Italy by The Great Place to Work Institute Italia, PepsiCo Italy also took home the No. 2 spot in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods market category
- In 2011, Sandora (PepsiCo Ukraine juice brand) was named among the '10 most respected employers'
- In 2010 PepsiCo was voted the number 1 company for career development in Spain by Top Employers along with best in 'Company Culture'
- PepsiCo was included in the 'Top 10 Workplaces in France, Italy, Greece and Portugal' by the Great Place to Work Institute, PepsiCo France was also recognized as a "top place to work" in 2010
- Frito-Lay Turkey was recognised as one of the 'Best Employers' - placing the company fifth out of 45 companies - in a 2009 survey conducted by Hewitt Associates
- In early 2010, Lebedyansky, PepsiCo's juice business in Russia, was named among the 'Most Attractive Employers' for the third time by Superjob, a leading recruiting company